About the Series
This work is a part of the series, "The Ancestors are Calling." Sea believes that we can all connect with our ancestors in different ways. She connects with hers through shapes. Sea receives their wisdom, comfort, joy, and guidance through angles and lines. Each of the pieces in the series carries a meaning that differs from person to person. Sea invites you to ask what message it has for you.
Limited Edition Prints - Limited edition prints are original artworks that are limited to print medium, which allow original artworks to be more affordable and accessible.
- Medium Size: 9 x 11.5 inches (23 x 29 cm)
- Limited Edition of 10 pieces for Medium Sized Prints
- Large Size: 16.5 x 21 inches ( 42 x 53 cm)
- Limited Edition of 10 pieces for Large Sized Prints
- Prints are authenticated by number and artist’s signature
- Printing method: Giclée
- Paper: High quality Hahnemühle German Etching Paper
- Please note that prints come unframed.
- Shipping Worldwide within 7-12 business days. Free Shipping to deliveries within the USA.
Giclée fine art printing is the gold standard when it comes to producing museum-quality prints. While many traditional printing technologies — such as lithography — use the classic CMYK 4-color combination, giclée printers use up to 12 individual colors, resulting in much smoother gradient transitions and a wider color spectrum. All prints are printed using water-based inks.
Hahnemühle German Etching Paper is a vegan-certified, heavy-duty paper. Its velvety matte surface is optimised for high-contrast prints and works brilliantly for limited editions. This museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full color graphics.
top of page